Thursday 27 June 2013

The Legend Of Zelda Windwaker HD...Is it a good idea to remake this??...

The Legend Of Zelda HD...
{Note that The box art used here is not official and is fan made}
Although this is one of my MOST favourite games ever..about to be done in glorious HD,I'm still 1/2 and 1/2 about it...(50% bad 50 % good)
When it comes to video games,I'm one To respect the value of origin and all.
I've got the Legend Of Zelda WindWaker for the Nintendo Gamecube and I've been choosing to call this one of the best Nintendo Gamecube exclusives ever made.
I kinda thought that this game gave VALUE to the Nintendo Gamecube's name and kinda kept it alive..
Just WHAT are you doing Nintendo??!!!
{Are you practically trying to KILL the Nintendo Gamecube or something}
First they have removed the gamecube compatibility from the Wii and now Windwaker has been REMADE??!!..
I know everything,but I know that the Gamecube has a chance of ending up being completely dead in a few months....
In a few months even the Wii U is gonna be like a Gamecube so...
who could stop it anyway??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment