Sunday 17 February 2013

Hello I'm MrPokemon907!!!

Hey!!
I'm MrPokemon907!!!
{But before I get down to the gaming topics at hand,I just thought it best that I give you guys a little info on myself}
Well as it stands possibly visible from the title of this blog,my virtual/online name is MrPokemon907.
I've got EXTREME tastes for the art of creativity and I LOVE to imagine stuff (I write stories,edit music videos,e.t.c)
My big dream is to become a story writer/director one day (To direct games,write novels...And maybe even {MOVIES}...}
I know that it may be a WHOLE lot of work to get there,but I wanna take this journey with you guys.
Obviously I won't be giving away my ideas,but I plan to share my ideas and opinions with you on topics of the gaming world.
NB:I STRESS ON {NINTENDO}games mostly.
{Anything I speak on that maybe slides into the field of SONY {PS3} or Microsoft {Xbox 360} would have to be one of those multi-platforming titles like Kingdom Hearts or something}
(No need to worry..I'm SURE that we'll have a Party Rocking time with this stuff)

LOOK FOR TO SOME AWESOME JIZZ (STUFF) GUYS!!!
AND MrPokemon907 is signing out for now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment