Monday 18 February 2013

Pokemon X and Y-{Sylveon}-The perfect Eevee form??..{Rainbow type??}





I've actually already covered this topic on my Facebook and Youtube pages,butI thought it best that I actually share this topic idea to as much people as I can (That alone shows just how much of a BREAKTHROUGH it is)
Well info has recently been release on the CORO CORO (Japanese) magazine and Youtube about this new Eevee form called {Sylveon}...
An image was placed onto the official Pokemon X and Y home page the other day with all the other Eevee forms and they types next to they pictures...But....Where was {Sylveon's type}...It said ??? where the type name was supposed to be..
Now I (Just like every other fan who cared about this) was forced to make a guess with what the type was.
{I was thinking to myself that The Pokemon Company either didn't make a type for it as yet,or they were on the other hand planning to make it's type a surprise}
 Now this is where the brainstorming and the brilliant idea came in!!
Well I instantly came to think about the Japanese logo's that were released for the Pokemon X and Y titles and how they have DNA strands in them.I thought to myself that maybe the games stories will somehow be based on DNA..(This suddenly reminded me about the DNA splicers in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 that were used to fuse the legends Kyurem and Zekrom or Kyurem and Reshiram also)
But why are all of these games suddenly based on DNA??.....It suddenly HIT me...{It is a known fact that the producers of Pokemon HATE to know that their fans can guess what is being produced..}with this in mind it became quite obvious to me that {Sylveon} could most likely be a new type.
(Why would The Pokemon producers {Gamefreak} choose to hide something anyway and allow it to be a boring and disappointing OLD type anyway??...)
{I honestly would be PISSED about that!!!}
Now A LOT is going around the internet about this Pokemon being some light type and stuff...
But a few months ago in 2012,a game was supposedly leaked with the name "Pokemon Rainbow"
 I don't know what you guys think..But rainbow in my opinion sounds like a REALLY nice name for a Pokemon type...PLUS the fact that the Pokemon Sylveon's video footage reveal showed it using MULTIPLE move types (Fire and Psychic to be specific)
Eevee is a mutant Pokemon that evolves into 7 separate evolution forms...I think that this Pokemon {Sylveon} may actually be the PERFECT combination form of ALL of those Eevee forms and could even be a legendary Pokemon!!

MY IDEAS:
Pokemon Name: Sylveon
Type : Rainbow
Status: Legendary
What do you think readers..Remember to share this too by clicking that +1 button!!
MrPokemon907 is signing out for now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment