Monday 18 February 2013

Things seem a bit dreamier these days...

Hi!!
It's the official MrPokemon907 here,and I'm FINALLY able to make another BLOGGING post for you guys {LOL}.
{Now especially for my fans who may have gotten here from my Facebook or Youtube,I'm just gonna make it clear again (prior to my previous blog post) that I'm planning to EMPHASIZE/STRESS on my opinions a bit more than game detail here}
Alright..So maybe you're like..WHAT the heck does that title mean.. ("Things seem a bit dreamier these days")
Well I've become aware of the fact that most video game series are beginning to brush on the topic/aspect of   dreams lately.
Title: Kingdom hearts 3D-Dream drop distance
System Releases-Nintendo 3DS
(USA) Release date-July 31st 2012
Sora and Riku dive into the {DREAMS of worlds} new and old with attempts to cleanse them of nightmares called {DREAM EATERS}.
{PLUS}

Title: Mario & Luigi-Dream Team
System Releases-Nintendo 3DS
(USA) Release date-Summer 2013
Luigi drops into a deep sleep and Mario jumps around inside them. (I don't even know why as yet)
This is just one of the many patterns that I've found growing in the gaming world lately..
Well it could be a coincidence,but time will have to tell if the case of another dream themed game is released out there.
I do believe that this is rather interesting though.Maybe the companies were maybe competing with or trying to give a broader view on the topic of dreams.Well these are my opinions for now.
I'll have to place more info on this topic when it becomes available a bit later.

Until next time readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment